The TYSON C Winter Boot
Protecting your feet from the elements is as simple as pulling on the Tyson C winter boots, thanks to seam-sealed waterproof construction and HEAT-MX™ insulation. A removable comfort insole with odour-control-treated footbed will keep these boots fresh, even if you wear them all the time, which you probably will.
- Height: 5.5 inches
- Weight: 2.5 lbs per pair
- Circumference (based on size 9): 10¼ inches
- Comfortable down to -22°F
- Seam-sealed waterproof genuine buffalo leather upper
- Leather is from a tannery rated gold for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- Elastic twin gore
- HEAT-MX™ sustainable thermal insulation
- Moisture-wicking fleece lining
- Removable, EVA footbed for cushioning and comfort
- Odor-eliminating, natural and non-toxic Cleansport NXT™ treatment
- SEGA natural rubber outsole
- Multi-directional lug design with GripXT, to offer better traction in winter conditions
Match our boots with your needs for warmth depending on your activity levels and weather conditions.
Water won't get in the stitches or seams, keeping your feet dry all day long.
Odor Control Insole
Featuring a natural treatment to keep your feet fresh.
Genuine Leather & Suede
Featuring high quality and sustainable genuine leather.
|Free Shipping With $100 Purchase||Yes|