Women's The ICELAND F Winter Boot
Iceland F is designed for maximizing life in sub-zero temperatures. Thanks to its moisture-wicking faux shearling lining and HEAT-MX™ insulation, these women’s classic winter boots are rated for -40˚F. Genuine leather combined with seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps your feet dry all day long.
- Height: 8.5 inches
- Weight: 2.7 lbs per pair
- Circumference (based on size 7): 11 inches
- Comfortable down to -40°F
- Seam-sealed waterproof PU coated leather upper
- Leather is from a tannery rated gold for its water, energy, and waste management practices
- Padded collar and tongue
- HEAT-MX™ sustainable thermal insulation
- Moisture-wicking faux shearling lining
- Removable, EVA footbed for cushioning and comfort
- Odor-eliminating, natural and non-toxic Cleansport NXT™ treatment
- Waterproof and flexible synthetic rubber shell
- Defender2 outsole offers heightened weather stability and traction
- Channels easily disperse snow, mud and water
Match our boots with your needs for warmth depending on your activity levels and weather conditions.
Water won't get in the stitches or seams, keeping your feet dry all day long.
Odor Control Insole
Featuring a natural treatment to keep your feet fresh.
Genuine Leather & Suede
Featuring high quality and sustainable genuine leather.
|Free Shipping With $100 Purchase||Yes|