Yucca 5- Way Pac 20 lb
Mineral formula provides a trace mineral profile for all classes of mature horses
- Helps maintain healthy bone, connective tissue and optimal joint support
- Yucca naturally contains steroid saponins to decrease pain and inflammation
- Chelated minerals are metabolized efficiently and antioxidants stimulate response time
- Effectively helps reduce the strong odor of ammonia from horse’s waste
- 5 lbs.=80 day supply
- Made in the USA
- Yucca Schidigera Extract
- Bio-available Trace Minerals
- Yea Sacc®
Yucca Schidigera Extract – Active components of yucca include steroidal saponins and polyphenolics such as resveratrol and yuccaols. Yucca phenolics also are antioxidants and free-radical scavengers, which may aid in suppressing reactive oxygen species that stimulate inflammatory responses. Antioxidants are believed to reduce inflammation and pain by scavenging free radicals, which are thought to trigger tissue inflammation at the cellular level via oxidative reactions. Yucca has also been known for its ability to reduce ammonia (NH3) from animal waste. The Yucca Schidigera Extract used in dac® Yucca 5-Way Pac is a high quality source provided by Alltech® branded De-Odorase®.
Yea Sacc®1026 – is a live yeast culture derived from the specific yeast strain Saccharomyces cerevisiae 1026. Yea Sacc®1026 increases fiber, phosphorus and calcium digestibility in mares, and increases gross energy, total lipids and amino acid absorption. Yea Sacc®1026 Improves milk availability to foals if administered for 3-4 weeks before and throughout the lactation period.
Bio-available Trace Minerals – or chelated minerals are those that have been bonded to two or more amino acids. A mineral in this chelated state allows easy passage through the intestinal wall into the blood resulting in increased metabolism of that mineral. dac® Yucca 5-Way Pac utilizes organic minerals to increase availability and enhance absorption rates.
Bio-available Copper – is essential in the synthesis and maintenance of connective tissue.
Bio-available Zinc – is a micro mineral found throughout the body including in bone and muscle.
Bio-available Manganese – is essential for the synthesis of chondriotin sulfate necessary in cartilage formation. Deficiency results in abnormal cartilage and bone development.
Guaranteed Analysis: 1 scoop = 1 ounce
- Crude Protein (min: 12% (3,400 mg)
- Crude Fat (min): 5% (1,400 mg)
- Crude Fiber (max): 6% (1,700 mg)
- Copper (min): 2,000 ppm (56 mg)
- Zinc (min): 6,200 ppm (176 mg)
- Manganese (min): 3,200 ppm (90 mg)
- Cobalt (min): 200 ppm (5.6 mg)
- Yucca Schidigera Extract: 234 mg
Distillers dried grains with solubles, yucca schidgera extract, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, cobalt proteinate, yeast culture, corn oil, sodium bentonite and natural and artificial flavor.
dac® Yucca 5-Way Pac can be fed with either fortified or unfortified grains. Fortified grains contain added vitamins and minerals and require a lower feeding rate of dac® Yucca 5-Way Pac. Feed dac® Yucca 5-Way Pac at the following rates:
- 1 scoop (1 ounce) per horse per day if fed with unfortified grains.
- Consult an equine nutritionist or dac® if feeding with fortified grain.
- Feeding rate based on 1000 lb horse.
|Free Shipping With $100 Purchase||No|